Date(s) - Sat, 06/29/1919
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Annapolis Pride Parade Start
Annapolis Pride 2019: Inaugural Parade & Festival
Save the date! Join Annapolis Pride and PFLAG Annapolis/Anne Arundel County on June 29, 2019 Annapolis at Annapolis’s first LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Festival!
Mark your calendars now and don’t miss this free family-friendly event. No RSVP necessary.
Route: The parade will begin at Amos Garrett Blvd. and West St. and finish at Calvert St. and West St.
12 noon to 5 pm
Location: West St. from Church Cir. to Calvert Street
- Adults (Ages 18 Years Old and Up)
- All Ages
- Children/Preteens (Ages through 12 Years Old)
- LGBTQ+ on the Gender Identity/Expression Spectrum
- LGBTQ+ on the Sexual/Romantic Identity Spectrum
- LGBTQ+ Support
- Local (Within 25 Miles)
- Special Event
- Teens (Ages 13 Years Old through 19 Years Old)
- Tweens (Ages 9 through 13)
- Youth (Ages through 19 Years Old)