Details for PFLAG Annapolis/Anne Arundel County In-Person Meetings Resuming April 5, 2022
The Parents, Caregivers, and Allies support group will resume in-person meetings the first Tuesday of each month only (that is, no virtual meetings on the third Tuesdays).
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church Annapolis **NOT the FAHS House behind the Church.**
- 333 Dubois Road, Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- Meeting rooms are on ground floor.
- Enter directly from parking lot through the double-green doors.
When: 7:30 to 8:30 pm Eastern Time
- If you are vaccinated, bring your vaccination card(s) as proof.
- “Vaccinated” for this purpose means two initial shots within the last six months. If the two shots were more than six months ago, proof of one or more booster shots.
- No vaccination card must be shown AFTER THE FIRST TIME OF SHOWING PROOF OF COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you cannot show your vaccination card(s), arrive between 7:00 and 7:15 pm to take a free, provided rapid test before joining a meeting.
- Wearing a mask will not be considered a substitute for taking the rapid test or showing the vaccination card.
We look forward to seeing you in person again!
Visit our Facebook page for specific meeting information.
Contact the Chapter if you have questions.